PHIL’S NO FOOLIN’
A COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION FOR LONG-LASTING AESTHETICS AND DURABILITY
Grennan Construction has proven to be a leader with integrity while offering the strongest roof warranty in the industry, No foolin’.
The Grennan Construction No foolin’ Roof System unites all the necessary components to guarantee you have a well-designed roof to last a lifetime. Selecting the right contractor is important. Equally as important is choosing a contractor who has a tried and tested system.
Grennan Construction has a tried and tested system in conjunction with installing only the best products, made by the best manufacturers, to keep your new roof looking and performing great for years to come.
Ice and Water Shield is a vital step in your defense against the elements. Self-adhering underlayment is installed at vulnerable areas of your roof to help prevent leaks.
Our No foolin’ synthetic underlayment delivers assurance by acting as a resistant barrier against roof leaks.
Self-adhering starter strip shingles are installed at all the eaves and rakes; their goal is to work in tandem with the roof shingles for guaranteed shingle sealing, performance, and beauty.
Choose from the selection of our No foolin’- Bronze, Silver, or Gold series Lifetime Warranted Shingles to accompany any roof design while staying within your budget.
Sealing off roof slope intersections, shingle caps are used on the roof’s hip and ridge lines for a distinctive finishing touch to your new roof.
A roof with a properly ventilated attic space is proven to function better and last longer. Ridge Vents (or other outlet vents) in combination with Intake Vents allow air to flow on the underside of your roof deck, keeping the attic cooler in the summer and drier in the winter.
Custom-formed pieces of aluminum are installed in conjunction with ice and water shields. This is done to prevent seepage of water into a structure around intersections or protrusions such as vent pipes, chimneys, adjoining walls, dormers, valleys, skylights, or other high-risk areas.
LIFETIME coverage of 100% of the cost of all shingles necessary to repair or replace the defective product – provided free of charge.
LIFETIME coverage of the cost of labor to repair the defective shingles necessary to repair or replace the defective shingles.
LIFETIME coverage of the cost of flashing, metal work, tear-off, and disposal.
FREE inspection of your roof every two years to ensure the longevity of your investment.
To sum it up… No foolin’! We’ve got you covered 100% for the lifetime of your roof.
Definition of Lifetime:
* The word “Lifetime” means as long as you, the original owner(s) [or the second owner(s) if coverage was properly transferred within the first five years], own the property where the shingles and/or accessories are installed. The Lifetime warranty term is applicable only to shingles and accessories installed on a single-family detached residence owned by individuals. For any other type of owner or building, such as a corporation, governmental entity, religious entity, condominium or homeowner association, school, apartment building, office building, or multi-use structure, the length of the warranty is 20 years.
*The owner(s) must complete the biennial inspection request form every two years to secure that your roof warranty remains in effect. As the homeowner, you have up to 60 days past the biennial anniversary of your roof completion date to submit the online form. Failure to complete the request form within the 60 day period every two years, for the lifetime of your roof, will void the warranty on your roof and roof system.
*The owner(s) must provide a copy of the original receipt and date of roof completion to Grennan Construction upon requesting a biennial inspection and requesting work within the warranty guidelines to be completed. If you cannot provide proof of the date your roof was completed, Grennan Construction reserves the right to void the warranty on your roof and roof system.
Grennan Construction will NOT be liable for and this warranty does NOT apply to the following:
(1) Damage resulting from anything other than an inherent manufacturing defect in the shingle products on your roof, their misapplication, or the misapplication of Covered Flashings, such as:
(a) Settlement, movement, or defects in the building, walls, foundation, or the roof base over which your roof system was applied.
(b) Inadequate ventilation. *Property owners must follow the ventilation recommendations specified in the contract to receive warranty coverage*
(2) Damage resulting from causes beyond normal wear and tear, such as:
(a) Acts of nature, such as hail, fire, winds (including gusts) over the applicable wind speed specified by the manufacturer for each shingle series, or ice damming above the areas of your roof deck covered by a leak barrier or above flashings. *Please refer to manufacturer warranty for coverage and limitations*
(b) Impact of foreign objects or traffic on the roof.
(3) Shading or variations in the color of your shingles or ridge cap shingles, or discoloration or contamination caused by fungus, mold, lichen, algae, or other contaminants, including those caused by organic materials on the roof. *Please refer to manufacturer warranty for coverage and limitations*
(4) Damage to or caused by rooftop air conditioning units (and their flashing), pipe works, brace works, skylights, rooftop satellite dishes, or other radio/ TV devices, counterflashing, or flashings other than those specifically included above.