If you’ve ever owned your home, you know that maintaining gutters can become a hassle. However, it doesn’t have to be. With today’s technology, there are several products available to eliminate the trouble of clogging of gutters with leaves and debris.
The folks at Grennan Construction use and recommend Leaf Relief® by Ply Gem. Certified contractors of Leaf Relief®, here are just a few of the benefits of installing Leaf Relief®.
- Leaf Relief® is backed by a ten-year “No-Clog, No Overflow” Warranty, which means that your gutters are guaranteed to be free of any leaves or debris and will not overflow.
- Leaf Relief® gutter systems will withstand the damaging effects of the sun’s UV rays, winds up to 110 mph, snow and ice.
- Leaf Relief® is made with resilient aluminum, which maintains its shape, withstands damage from bugs, birds, squirrels and other pests, and also helps protect against mildew and mold.
- Leaf Relief® prevents the need for routine gutter cleaning, which means a lower cost to maintain and no hassles.
- Leaf Relief® installation does not require the need to lift or disturb existing roof shingles or driving nails into the roof to install it.
- Leaf Relief® is virtually seamless and is barely visible, which maintains the house’s exterior appearance.
Whether you are building a new home or adding on or replacing your current gutter systems, you will want to make sure that you install Leaf Relief® gutter system to ensure that you have the best gutters available!
Grennan Construction has been assisting the gutter needs of homeowners throughout Michigan since 1998 and are Certified Contractors for the Leaf Relief® by PlyGem system. For those in Oakland County, Michigan, if you would like to receive a free gutter analysis, contact Grennan Construction today.
This post is brought to you by the good folks at Grennan Construction, a family owned and operated company since 1998. We specialize in roofing, siding, windows, insulation, gutters and chimney repairs. We would love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter.
Photo Credit: http://gutters.plygem.com