Let Us Explain What Makes Grennan Construction Different:
Let’s be honest. There are a lot of companies in Oakland County and Metro Detroit area that offer roofing, siding, windows, gutters, and drywall services. Why should you choose Grennan Construction over all of these other companies?
- Grennan Construction is family-owned and operated. That means we take great pride in our workmanship and customer service. We will treat you like family!!
- We ensure that you understand every step of the process; We like to educate the homeowners. We don’t just swoop in, pressure you to sign a contract, and then swoop out. We explain every step of the process in detail and make sure that you understand every aspect of your upcoming project. If there is ever anything that you do not understand, just ask. We are not comfortable starting a project until you are comfortable with it.
- We are fully licensed and insured. This may sound like a cliché – but we cannot stress it enough. So many people have been “taken” by home improvement companies that are not licensed or insured. See our section on Insurance below, as well as our Consumer Education section for more information on how to protect yourself from unscrupulous home improvement contractors, and the 7 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Contractor.
- For roofing projects, we inspect more than just your roof. We also inspect your attic and ventilation. We take photos in order to bring problem areas to your attention. After all, if there are underlying problems that contributed to the problem with your current roof, simply putting on a new roof will bring the same results in the future. We need to not only fix or replace the roof itself, but also cure the underlying cause so the same problem does not manifest itself again.
- We install only top-of-the-line products from manufacturers such as CertainTeed, GAF, Owens Corning, Anderson, Peach Tree and many more…
- We do not offer “low-ball” pricing just to get the job. We charge a fair price for top-quality products and workmanship – and we stand behind every job that we do. We recommend you never accept a “low-ball” bid. More than likely the products are inferior, the workmanship is sub-standard, there is no workmanship guarantee, and/or they are not a licensed and insured company. There are many, many ways a contractor can cut corners. Remember – You get what you pay for!
- All work is 100% guaranteed. This is important, too. Most contractors offer a warranty on the materials (these are actually offered by the manufacturers), but we also guarantee our workmanship. If anything goes wrong with our installation, just call us and we will make it right.
- We offer Senior and military discounts.
- We take pride in protecting your property – treating it as if it were our own. After all, if your yard was not littered with scraps of building materials when we got there, then why should it be after we have left?
- We follow-up every job with a complete customer satisfaction survey, to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the end result.